You know the meme. 5 things no-one knows about you.
(Thanks to Laura for the tag.)
1. I was born in a pink hospital on the island Oahu.
2. I once woke up in a garbage dump at the end of an airport runway with no idea where on the planet I was. It took over half a day to to discover that I was in the Canary Islands.
3. I seriously considered a career as a compititive horse show jumper until I discovered writing at the age of 17.
4. David Mamet has my copy of Homage to Catalonia in his library and he doesn't know it (probably).
5. I helped apprehend a knife wielding man in broad daylight on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
I tag Fred - when he gets back from surgery - 2 times. (That's 10 things we don't know, Fred.) I tag Dave once.
This is NOT a picture of me. (And I have no idea who it is.)