It's Laura's fault.
Here's the deal.
Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
1. The hospital I was born in was pink.
2. My grandmother Mary Kay was raised by her Uncle Malachy after a boating accident took her father's life. That's how I got my name.
3. My paternal grandfather worked in a Tin Mill on the South Side of Chicago.
4. My maternal grandfather was a Doctor and a Marine serving in the South Pacific during WWII.
5. My cousins Larry and Andy used to play "French and Indian War" instead of "Americans versus Germans". This totally confused me when they told me I had to be the British since I didn't even know the British were involved, due to the title.
6. My brother Christopher and I got into an all out fist fight when he was still in HS and I was a Freshman in college. I don't think I've ever regretted anything more.
7. I think that most plays that are more poetic than they are emotional are fairly boring.
8. I sleep on my stomach.
Okay, the bloggers I tag are Dave, Jeff, Food Musings, Fred, Aram and Sarah, Kyle and, uh, Don Hall.